* Samples delivery:We offer free samples to customers all over the world, and customers share the international express cost with us. In general, we send out samples by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX, etc..., shipping time will be about 3~5 days to different countries and areas.+ Read More
Istituto Comprensivo Cavaglia Industry Co., Ltd, founded in the year 2008, is a hi-tech enterprise which specializes in the R&D, sales, and service of WPC materials. Introducing international core technology, and with the improvement in the recipe of raw materials and production technology, it has formed a product structure system of multi-variety serious of product.+ Read More
PVC Synthetic Teak Boat Deck Description
Istituto Comprensivo Cavaglia Synthetic Teak Decking - a teak-effect boat decking, enhancing beauty and significantly reducing the maintenance cost. In addition to be used near seaside, the decking is ideal option for all areas around swimming pools, hot tubs, patios and terraces.
Synthetic Teak Decking products are used around the world, and have an enviable reputation for excellent quality.
You've probably thought about the ways that synthetic teak decking would enhance the look of your boat, but you may be surprised at the many different applications that our decking offers. We can outfit any area, from the swimming platform to the flying bridge. In fact, synthetic teak deckin is so adaptable that we can custom fit just about any part of your boat no matter how complicated the shape.
1.A better alternative than the traditional wooden decking we all know.
2.Looking like real wood.
3.Easy to maintain.
4.Keeping sound even in harsh conditions & sunlight.
5. Can be fixed to almost any surface including GRP, steel & timber.
6.Anti-skid treatment on surface.
a.Environmental friendly, recyclable.
b.Natural wood appearance without timber problems.
c. Low maintenance cost, easy installation.
d. Safe for bare feet. No cracking, warping and splitting.
e. Dimension stability against moisture and temperature.
f. Anti-UV and color stability.
g. Preventing termites, insects and moldy-proof. h. Good performance of waterproofing and fireproofing, low endothermic nature.
i. Lightweight, crack resistance with reasonable structure.
j. Superior ability of anti-aging, water resistance and fading resistance.
Installation Instructions Of Synthetic Teak Decking
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
FAQ Of Synthetic Teak Decking
Is Synthetic Teak Decking hot?
Like a natural teak deck, or anything dark-colored, our synthetic teak decking will get warm in the sun. you can be hosed off with water to keep it cool, just like you would with a teak deck, but our decking won't become slippery when wet. Deck shoes might also be a good idea on a hot summer day.
What is Synthetic Teak Deckingmade of?
Istituto Comprensivo Cavaglia Synthetic Teak Decking is made of specially formulated flexible PVC. This durable material contains non-migrating plasticizers, the highest UV protection, and anti-fungal agents to ensure that will look great for a very long time.
Q: How resilient is Synthetic Teak PVC decking?
A: It will not dent from a blow to the deck by a heavy object such as an air tank or heavy tool. Heavy foot traffic is not a problem. It is currently on many passenger vessels with everyday heavy traffic with great success.
Q: What kind of surface can synthetic teak be applied over?
A: The adhesive will bond to wood, fiberglass, steel, and aluminum. It will also bond to epoxies or fillers used to level or repair the sub-surface, if needed.
Q: How much UV protection does it have?
A: It contains highest UV protection available. Rated as Automotive Grade, it is mixed through the material.